We want to eliminate the most things that “could go wrong” on your wedding day. That is why at our Brooklyn Wedding Venue, we try to offer practically everything in one place. Here is how to avoid all of the unforeseen woes of wedding planning.
- Make wedding planning easy when you have a planning meeting and leave with a hard copy of your schedule. Nothing is more important than communication. A planning meeting is where all the details you have thought of and wanted throughout the planning process become real! The planning meeting puts in writing the details and schedule of your beautiful day, so logistically everything goes perfectly.
- Get ready in a bridal suite that is big enough for everyone. The last thing you want is a crowded room or multiple rooms where you are looking for people and things all over the place.
- Have an indoor and outdoor spot for photos to avoid rain delays and a hair and makeup disaster!
- The important people can’t be late for your wedding if they are already getting ready at the venue.
- Have an event coordinator who works at the venue. Sometimes running a wedding is kind of like a dance, we want someone who really knows the stage well.
- Cocktail hour should be in the same place. Transportation is a stessful beast in NYC. Elimate kinks in the plan by avoiding sperate cocktail hour, ceremony and dinner spaces.
- Chose a family style meal from your wedding caterer– this is your best option to keep everyone happy vs. plated or buffet. Everyone gets the most food, they are seated and comfortable, and they get to try lots of delicious food, and you don’t have to worry about one person getting their meal they marked on the invite.
- Use recommended wedding vendors. Recommended vendors especially from your wedding venue is a great way to bolster your fool proof wedding day plans. They will do a great job, show up on time and deliver because they want to continue to hold a reputation in which the venue will back them up for.
- Use the house Wedding DJ. We want you to have the best time possible. If we didn’t see that you were ending the night on the highest note, we would have you bring your own DJ. However this is the best way to make sure your night ends with a bang!
- Sleep somewhere close and not your own apartment. Stumbling home or to your hotel isn’t a good look. Pick somewhere close, comfortable or luxurious. Here are some Brooklyn hotels near Deity Events.