In New York City style we wanted to give you some essential tips that you can complete in under a New York minute. At Deity Events understand that couples have less and less time on their hands to plan weddings and the trend is moving towards outsourcing some of the duties to a Wedding Planner or going with an all-inclusive wedding venues where you practically just need to show up. So let’s get to it, ready, set, go!
- Create a #hashtag for guests to use at your wedding. You will be surprised the moments some of your guests captured that you or your photographer did not get to see. It’s great to be able to relive your wedding again through the photos as though you were a guest.
- Clean your engagement ring cleaned before your wedding day. You can do a good DIY cleaning with some dish soap and a tooth brush.
- Take a minute at your head table to observe your friends and family in action. This will fill your heart with warmth.
- Guests remember good food and good music. That’s what creates a memory. Deity is great for making sure these two crucial points are accomplished with our wedding catering and house Brooklyn DJ.
- Remind yourself, it’s your wedding not theirs. Reminding yourself of this will be the most important wedding prep you do. It will help you save a lot of time and heart ache during the wedding planning process.
- On your RSVP cards, put a line for a requested song. Your guests will get pumped when they hear their song on the dance floor. Here are some great custom RSVP cards and matching invitations for your Brooklyn Wedding you can make and have printed in a snap.
- When planning for your honeymoon, make a list of what to bring back as a keepsake. Remind yourself or register for the item using, Zola.
- Splurge on a new perfume or cologne . The scent will bring back great memories.