After over 10 years running an Brooklyn Wedding Venue we had some questions about wedding videography in NYC, so we asked Mint Videography and we got some answers from their co-owner, Chris, which leading to this vendor spotlight! We hope sharing the answers Chris gave us will help you decide if booking a videographer is right for your Brooklyn Wedding. If you already decided a wedding videographer is a must, hopefully these answers will help you get exactly what you hoped for out of your wedding video.
1. What is the most popular reason people chose to have a videographer?
Videography brings to life the day in a way photography can’t. It also captures grandparents and/or loved ones coming from overseas that you don’t get to see often.
2. How would you describe your style of videography?
Fly on the wall documentary style. We try to be as non-intrusive as possible.
3. How long do you recommend your wedding video being?
We typically deliver two videos per client. A 4-5 minute Trailer and a 30-40 minute feature. We feel a 40 minute feature is the sweet spot where you get to see every detail and you will never get tired of playing it again for your anniversary or special occasion.
4. Tell us about your services, so couples know what to expect. What are your packages, prices, and what is your most popular package?
Our most popular package is the Organic Mint package ($2,000-$2700), which includes a trailer and feature video from one video shooter. All our pricing and packages can be found here.
5. What is your favorite style wedding to shoot?
Intimate Brooklyn Weddings with 50-80 guests.
6. If you could give one tip or make one point to bride and grooms deciding whether to make videography as a part of their budget what would it be?
I believe the videos value increases over time. The older you get, the more you’ll cherish having these moments captured.